• In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption
• Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure
solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Must participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Gov Cloud.
• Must define solutions using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
• Must provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Work with the larger design team to develop a full Hybrid Cloud Solution.
• Work closely with the relevant engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect
business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
• Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
• Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services.
• Work with the architecture team to design and implement a cloud management solution to potentially span multiple CSP
and private clouds.
• To serve as a primary technical associate of the business improvement team in assisting in confirming customer success in
creating applications and services on the AWS platform.
• To possess each technical commitment, and assist in ensuring a suitable and successful delivery of agreed cloud services.
• To understand client engagement, critically towards well-defined purposes and achievement standards.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems
• Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc.
• Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
• Good knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
• Good Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration.
• Experience in technology/software sales consulting or equivalent skills.
• Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries.
• Good Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
• Experience managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including
networking, server hardware and storage.
• Good Experience working with virtual machines, virtual networking and storage in VMWare, Hyper-V, AWS and Azure
• Strong understanding of security concepts including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and
• Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot servers (various operating systems), storage systems, and network devices
• Strong analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills