English-4 Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication Skills, Computer Skills
Preferable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Requires a bachelor's degree or diploma and certificates in area of specialty
- Minimum 2 years of experience for iOS apps
- Working knowledge with SQL and experience with a RDBMS (e.g., Oracle/PostgreSQL DB).
- Debugging/Troubleshooting experience a must.
- Test Flight and AppStore experience is good to have.
- Git and github experience is a must.
- Basic understanding of server-side languages is good to have.
- Software design and standard documentation are required.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skill to solve challenging problems.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
- Professional and positive communication skills.
- JLPT certificate holder will be advantage.
- Strong coding & debugging skills in iOS application development cycle including releasing to Apple Store
- Active, responsible, self-motivated, self-organized, attention-to-details and wiliness to learn& share.
- Deliver quality code on schedule.
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.